[opencms-dev] [OCMS 8.5.1] Module Lists: High Performance CPU

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Wed Sep 18 17:36:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

no it is not a bug....
When using dynamic function - like build lists of contents, the flex
cache improves delivery of content a lot. Normally, all JSPs in your
systems should have some cache settings, if you dig a bit what the flex
cache can do you will see that this will give quite some options to
increase the performance.
Delivering everything dynamically is not a good idea regarding
performance, so you can use the flex cache, static export or the OCEE
modules to improve your site performance.

Kind regards,
Michael