[opencms-dev] Slowness when transferring cmsusers to new OU in opencms 8.5.1

Stephan Schrader zstephanz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 12:15:08 CEST 2013

I faced the same issue. As far as could figure out, this happens when an
account in a sub-OU belongs to a group from a parent or some sub-OU.
OpenCms creates a relation between all assigned roles and groups, even you
only will see this relations in the database.

There is a simple workaround. Remove all roles from the accounts you want
to transfer, transfer accounts and assign the roles again.

best regards,
Stephan