[opencms-dev] How to kill OpenCms 8.5.2 ! (Bug ?)

Matthias Griselle mgriselle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:34:30 CEST 2013

Hi again,

(Sorry for swithing email account, but the mailing list doesn't work at
work.)

I did this mistake when I lighted my code before sending it. (there is
client's name in package name ^^')
Before reuploading "myCore", modules worked well. So xsd configuration
might be correct.
It seems to be the moment when "commonElements.xsd" is missing, a test
sends a null pointer exception.

Regards,
Matthias Griselle