[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.9 - XmlContent edition - custom display of fields

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Oct 16 14:38:03 CEST 2013

Hi

I've seen in the 8.9 boostrap demo that we can have, in xmlcontent basic edition, some custom alignment of "field label" / "field", for exemple in type "flexible" in "/demo/.content/flexiblecontents/", fc_00002.xml has "code" at the left of "html field", and in module, in "/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.schemas/i18n/", "key label & field" at the left of "value label & field".

I've read "flexible" XSD, but I didn't see something about this configuration.

How can we do that?

Sandrine PROUSTEAU
Développeur web

EURELIS