[opencms-dev] Bootstrap template with DocCenter

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Tue Oct 22 13:47:22 CEST 2013

Hi David,

as you can see in my post  DocCenter not working in 8.5
<http://opencms.996256.n3.nabble.com/DocCenter-not-working-in-8-5-tp23705.html>
, I'm having trouble with the plugin myself.
I haven't tried 8.9 yet, but you could try adding the component manually to
a containerpage:
Go to the workspace create a doccenter-file, edit the container and add an
element to the centercontainer.
Content element=your doccenter-file,
Formatter=/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.documentcenter/formatters/documentcenter.jsp.
In 8.5 I could add doccenter by drag and drop, but I wasn't able to edit it.

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen
http://www.johnen.biz