[opencms-dev] Rebuild Search Index

Umar Iqbal uiqbal at lmkt.com
Mon Nov 4 06:20:00 CET 2013

Hello I'm very new to OpenCms and facing a problem. I tried your Index
Search feature and it builds index for the source specified if If i do it
by click on Rebuild button.

The project I'm working on is off-line, with rebuild mode auto(also tried
with manual), but whenever i refresh the page it doesn't make indexes of
documents that i upload in the source folder, and again if i click the
rebuild button it creates indexes. I have also tried this with manual
rebuild mode by scheduling a job, but still no automatic indexing.

Can some one please what actually is the problem. because i want it to
create indexes of file that i upload in my source folder rather than
rebuilding indexes by always click on the rebuild button.

Thankyou,
Umar Iqbal