[opencms-dev] Rebuild Search Index

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Mon Nov 4 08:18:45 CET 2013

Heelo Umar,

i tried to test it ind it works correctly for me (documents are indexed
emediately after creating).

-          which version of OpenCms do you use? 8.x or 8.9 (its 9RC)?

-          are you using Lucene or SOLR search (indexes)?

-          did you tried to search documents directly in the administration?

-          do you use demo template or you have there some custom changes
(another locale or index configuration etc.)?

In the SOLR offline index is set Rebuild mode to Offline by default so it
can be point.

--
Filip Kratochvil
NELASOFT Technologies, s.r.o.