[opencms-dev] How to prevent editors from removing span elements

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Nov 15 14:00:18 CET 2013

Hi Paul-Inge,

the <span> Element might be removed by the automatic code cleanup of
OpenCms. This is configured using the property "content-conversion". If
the value of this property is set somewhere on the file or super folders
to "cleanup", this removes some code, e.g. <span> elements.

Check if this property is set somewhere on your file or if it is
inherited from a folder.

Unfortunately, I have currently no solution for the non breakable spaces.

Kind regards,

The Alkacon OpenCms Support Team

-------------------

Please make all OpenCms support inquiries by sending an email to
'opencms-support at alkacon.com'.

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-22 [PIN required]
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20