[opencms-dev] JNDI connection

edwin19xx edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 11:44:53 CET 2013

Hi All,

I've searched the topics related to JNDI connection in OpenCms but still in
vein.

In some finance company, most of DB connections are through JNDI instead of
DBCP because of the privacy on db host, username and password. Their own DBA
team doesn't want to explore to much information to other teams (even
internal team).

Do you guys have any experience in running the OpenCms through JNDI
connection starting from the installation process? Or give me some hint on
where I should start to modify the OpenCms core code.

Hi Alkacon team,

I think it is one of crucial issue and consider on adding this feature in
future version if possible.

Thanks
Edwin