[opencms-dev] [Question]OpenCms-Core Maven Development

igikun1907 seto.ignatius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:34:31 CET 2013

Hi all :)I want to create a new OpenCms-Core development with maven
integration in Eclipse. I have read the OpenCms documentation in
opencms.org, but I don't know how to start with Maven. I have tried to
install the latest (9.0.0) 'distribution'(with modules) and 'core' (without
modules) version in Tomcat and everything went without any problem.My
questions are:- I am planning to make a web application (.war is the goal)
and deploy the snapshots with versions, is it correct to start with a blank
maven project or rather: * 1) clone  this
<https://github.com/comundus/opencms-basic>   opencms-basic repo and make my
own maven project with this structure as my basic * 2) clone  this
<https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core>   opencms-core repo and make my
own maven project with with this structure as my basic * 3) I don't know how
to start opencms with maven. I (really) need your suggestions.- How should I
start develop OpenCms as a maven project in IDE (in this case : Eclipse)?
should I clone the opencms-core from Github repositories first ? Or should I
start with a new maven project and configure the dependencies manually?  I
hope anyone could help me, because I'm really desperate with this and don't
know how to start.Thanks in advance,Ignatius