[opencms-dev] Opencms 9 image uploading

Petronio Emilia emilia.petronio at sed.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 3 15:18:35 CET 2013

Hi,

I can't load some images  into  an image gallery,: the loading bar shows that the image has been loaded (100%)  but then I get "error by creating resources on the VFS of OpenCms". I could load a .jpg file with less then 500 Kb size,  a .png  with more the 900 KB size but not a .jpg with 800 KB size. I also noticed that I could load today the file.jpg  of less 500 Kb size but not two days ago. Do you know why, are there size limits, how do I control the upload?
Thank you in advance for your help.

mietta
Emilia (Mietta) Petronio
Schweiz. Erdbebendienst (SED)