[opencms-dev] LinkGalleryWidget broken in 8.5.2 or how to configure?

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Tue Dec 3 17:31:43 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I haven't used this widget for long time and configured it like this:

	<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsTeaserContent">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="linkextern" type="OpenCmsString" minOccurs="0"
... />
	<xsd:annotation>
		<xsd:appinfo>
			<resourcebundle name="xxx"/>
			<layouts>
                             <layout element="linkextern"
widget="LinkGalleryWidget" configuration="{startup:
'/_externelinks/allgemein/',type: 'gallery'}"/>
.../>

/_externelinks/allgemein/ (I know it is spelled wrong) is a linkgallery
which contains pointers.
When I enter the field the widget opens but no galleries or entries are
showed I just see an
empty yellow widget.

Is the widget broken or am I doing something wrong? There are no errors in
the logfile.

Thanks

-----
Greetings