[opencms-dev] Inline content links issue

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 22:48:46 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am using some free content widgets on a structured content page. My users are including some inline links to the content with the editor. When viewing the page on the live website I would expect these links to be translated relative to the website domain, however instead they include the workplace server domain name.

Any ideas why the inline links are not getting resolved correctly. Could it be because I am using Apache on the front of Tomcat with ProxyPass to localhost ajp port? In otherwords maybe the OpenCms does not see my site domain and thinks that the site has been accessed with domain localhost.

Any ideas how I could fix this issue? Anyone else experienced similar issues?

Regards,

Olli