[opencms-dev] Release of NetBeans Plug-in to accelerate OpenCms development

Fri Dec 6 17:59:11 CET 2013

Hello fellow OpenCms developers,

we proudly present our new OpenCms plugin for NetBeans: nbDriva.
It allows you to easily develop OpenCms web applications with NetBeans
and sync seamlessly and hassle-free with OpenCms - including reverse
synchronization of packaged OpenCms modules.

"Hold on to your seats" (paraphrasing the Titanic*): we are giving it
away for free! Further in the spirit of the OpenCms community, it is
open source too!
Use the supplied binary version out of the box or happily hack away and
tailor it to your needs. We're curios what you will do with it!

Find the plugin and the documentation on github:
https://github.com/componio/nbDriva

We are eager to hear your feedback and hope you will enjoy developing
with our plugin as much as we do!

Cheers, your fond NetBeans lovers from

componio
---