[opencms-dev] Problem updating resource property

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Dec 18 18:06:52 CET 2013

Hi,
This means you cannot apply that lock. Make sure no other locks exist for the resource and that you are performing the operation in the Offline project.
Cheers,
Paul

gnorrus at libero.it:

Hi

I'm trying to update a resource programmatically

I create a CmsProperty object and then I lock the resource, I use method
writePropertyObject to update resource, finally I unlock it.

I get error:
Error locking resource with mode "temporary exclusive" (if I use
lockremporarx) or Error locking resource with mode "exclusive"

What does it mean?

thanks