[opencms-dev] call NetBeans xhtml from within openCMS 9

msorbera at kgbtexas.com msorbera at kgbtexas.com
Thu Dec 19 22:02:17 CET 2013

Greetings all,
This is the code in a .xhtml file that's in a web project within NetBeans.  This code below runs great inside of NetBeans.  The project is using JDK 6 and JSF 2.2.

My goal is to create a page in openCMS 9 that runs the code below.  NetBeans is using Tomcat 7 when it runs, but it's a different instance of it than the Tomcat 7 that openCMS on my box runs.  I think I'll probably eventually have to have the openCMS and NetBeans running the same instance of Tomcat.

I'm totally green on openCMS - I've been reading/studying it for a few days bug I'm under an incredibly tight schedule to see if this proof-of-concept will work.

If anyone could provide some guidance - or links to guidance on how to do this, I sure would appreciate it!  :)

code from index.xhtml:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
 xmlns:h="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/html"
 xmlns:f="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/core">
 <h:head>
 <title>Account Statement Summary Login</title>
 </h:head>
 <h:body>
 <f:view>
 <h:form>
 <h:inputText value="#{ahaLogin.customerNumber}"/>
 <h:inputSecret value="#{ahaLogin.customerPin}"/>
 <h:commandButton value="Submit" action="#{ahaLogin.login}"/>
 </h:form>
 </f:view>
 </h:body>

Thanks,