[opencms-dev] Availability CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Tue Feb 11 17:54:49 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

when I set the availability to a past date on an element which is shown in a
cointainerpage or in a detailpage, this element will be rendered hatched
(shaded) in the offline project, which I find a nice feature.

But when I set the availability on a containerpage itself (or on it's folder
in the sitemap), I get a CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException and can only view
the page again by removing the "Date expired". Is this a bug or am I missing
something?

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen