[opencms-dev] Permissions containerpage and it's elements

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Tue Feb 11 20:35:01 CET 2014

Hi Marc,

Yes, we're using Metamesh's LDAP driver since more than 5 years for very
large implementations with more than 100.000 LDAP users on more than 10
OpenCms instances (DEV, QA, Staging, Prod.) and we are using it with and
without OCEE Cluster Modules for OpenCms versions 7.5.4, 8.5.x and 9.0.x.

But Alkacon's OCEE LDAP implementation has some advantages, for instance it
provides a nice backend interface, which we currently don't have / need by
Metamesh's LDAP Driver implementation.

By the way, Metamesh's LDAP Driver is part of Metamesh's OpenCms Cloud
eXtensions (OCCX), which we are using on our OpenCms based CloudSite
offering :-)

Kind Regards,
Arash

Like <https://www.facebook.com/cloudssky> |
Follow<https://twitter.com/CLOUDSSKYONE>
 | Build your CloudSite with OpenCms OCCX on
ProfitBricks<http://cloudssky.com/en/cloud_products/cloudsites.html>

*Arash Kaffamanesh*

*Clouds Sky GmbH*

*Im Mediapark 4C*