[opencms-dev] CmsJspNavBuilder->getSiteNavigation

T.Kluge at t-systems.com T.Kluge at t-systems.com
Wed Feb 26 12:36:25 CET 2014

Hi Kai,

we currently store the navtree object as a session variable. So in subsequent calls we don't need to call this function again.
But there is still the first call in a session and customers complain about this initial site-hang.

What I had in mind as I mentioned caching, was some kind of db caching as I get the feeling that there are numerous db requests to build the tree.

Regards,
Thomas