[opencms-dev] CmsJspNavBuilder->getSiteNavigation

T.Kluge at t-systems.com T.Kluge at t-systems.com
Thu Feb 27 14:01:29 CET 2014

Dear Fabian,

unfortunately I don't understand your answer. It sounds like you suggest to replace getSiteNavigation by custom DB or other data Funnctions. But I'm not sure.
That would be to difficult for me, because we have several roles and menue entries are shown or hidden depending on these roles.
What I had in mind was some optimizing of the getSiteNavigation itself or at least a clue what in detail takes so long to build the tree.

Sincerely,
Thomas