[opencms-dev] Relative Links in HTML Widget

Matthias Griselle mgriselle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:23:28 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm using OpenCMS 8.5.2 and would like to create relative links in an HTML
Widget.
I can't use absolute links, because when I'm switch from an environment to
another one, urls are still referring to the previous environment.

The problem is that my environment is a bit special :
- http://mywebsite.fr/opencms/ refers to my OpenCMS server
- http://mywebsite.fr/appAlpha/ refers to another application
- http://mywebsite.fr/appBeta/ again another application ...
I have several applications like that.

cares about my domain name and my port. So, it transforms "
http://mywebsite.fr/appAlpha/home/" to "/sites/default/appAlpha/home",
which is no sense. The regenerated URL is then "
http://mywebsite.fr/opencms/appAlpha/home".

Do anyone have an idea about how to configure this ?

Regards,
Matthias GRISELLE