[opencms-dev] Relative Links in HTML Widget

Joseph abena09 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:50:24 CET 2014

Hello Matthias

if all your applications have different environments, it will be
difficult to access relative URL because each system manage his own URLs
differently.

A configuration should be done at the level of *Apache Virtual Host
configuration file*. From there you can fix specifics URL and their
targets (using tomcat connectors) in your systems.

Hope this will helps

Regards
Joseph