[opencms-dev] ade and multilanguage best practices

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Wed Mar 12 18:53:51 CET 2014

Lisa,

if you want to restrict write permissions to specific language content
elements, the only way is most probably to go with Example 2.
But in this scenario you can't use siblings for your container pages or use
the same content element and use the "copy language" function.

Kind Regards,
Arash

Like <https://www.facebook.com/cloudssky> |
Follow<https://twitter.com/CLOUDSSKYONE>