[opencms-dev] R: ade and multilanguage best practices

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Thu Mar 13 09:39:19 CET 2014

Hi Arash,

I agree with you. But I cannot understand one thing. What is, in your opinion, the purpose of having siblings and store xml content of different languages in the same file (to clarify they are translations of the same content I think) if I cannot use these features?

What is not clear to me is the workflow Alkakon has in mind when dealing with multilanguage sites and ade.

Untill now I used to create one content file in the main language, then copy it as a sibling to the other language folders.

Bye, Lisa