[opencms-dev] Log-Configuration on JBoss 7.2.0

Stephan Schrader zstephanz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:02:23 CET 2014

Hi Thomas,

in our projects we had to include the "org.jboss.logmanager" module. You
can declare this inside the jboss-deployment-structure.xml, like this:
<jboss-deployment-structure xmlns="urn:jboss:deployment-structure:1.0">
    <deployment>
        <dependencies>
            <module name="org.jboss.logmanager"/>
        </dependencies>
    </deployment>
</jboss-deployment-structure>

After that all log messages will appear in the JBoss server.log.

Stephan