[opencms-dev] Migration advice - when coming from 7.5.0 or 8.0.3

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Fri Apr 25 14:24:52 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,

last year I migrated sites from OpenCms 7.0.5 to 8.5.1 and 8.5.2 without
problems except email form and OAMP Calendar module, but I think it will
be worth the effort to try upgrading OpenCms to latest version (9.0.x).

By the way, if you want to use module cloning don't forget to apply this
patch what is merged into git repository after releasing 9.0.1
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/commit/ff14759846d476bed2f7957b365a1b1a4ebec2af

Best regards
Georgi