[opencms-dev] Custom Widget opencms 9.0.1

Elena Marcias emarcias at consulmedia.it
Fri May 2 10:55:09 CEST 2014

Hello,
I would like to implement a custom widget that extends the selector widget, but I only found old guides that are not compatibles with the new version of OpenCms. In the old implementation the configurations of the widget, included in the xsd, are not considered as such (in debug mode, configurations are null ).

This is the code of the configuration in my xsd file:

<layout element="DataSource" widget="DataSourceSelectWidgetWS" configuration="source:'it.consulmedia.opencms.fotovoltaico.sources.ContentDataWsDS'|cacheData='true'"/>

Where could I find the updated documentation for the implementation of custom widgets?
Thanks in advance
Elena Marcias