[opencms-dev] Fwd: Responsive Web Design - show in Device opencms 9.0.1

Davinium at yahoo.fr Davinium at yahoo.fr
Wed May 7 17:25:23 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thanks for you help Aessandro but when i put the value
provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider,template=/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters/templates/bootstrap-page.jsp
in my model page for the template property, i have the error message : This
is the default OpenCms template, since the template for this resource is
not configured correctly and when i use just the value
/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters/templates/bootstrap-page.jsp
it works but i don't have the show in device functionnality.

Any idea ?

David

: