[opencms-dev] Downloading a .ZIP dump

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Wed May 7 17:07:10 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,

one way which I used several years ago with OpenCms 7.x was to call
something like this as Admin:

https://
<workplace-url>/system/workplace/admin/workplace/logfileview/downloadTrigger.jsp?filePath=/var/lib/tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/packages/site_export_xyz.zip

The other way which you can go with is to use Metamesh's RFS / VFS Driver
and mount your RFS packages folder in VFS and download your exported sites.

HTH,

Schönen Gruß,
Arash

Meetup: OpenStack Docker CoreOS