[opencms-dev] Prevent editor from sending autocorrection notifications

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Jun 27 17:33:46 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,
just a quick, possibly not very good answer:
You could just change the text to something which is more understandable or remove the complete text (empty string) for this key.
It is the key GUI_WARN_INVALID_XML_STRUCTURE_0 in the file /system/workplace/locales/de/messages/org/opencms/ade/contenteditor/clientmessages_de.properties.

HTH
Regards
Kai