[opencms-dev] Prevent editor from sending autocorrection notifications

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Fri Jun 27 16:14:17 CEST 2014

Dear all,

the acacia-Editor notifies the user when a xmlcontent instance was autocorrected. The notification is send when the user opens the instance.

In german it reads like this: "Der Inhalt wurde korrigiert um dem geänderten Schema zu entsprechen. Speicher Sie, um diese Änderung beizubehalten."

While autocorrection is a great feature, our regular users do not want to be notified about it. The message sounds really arcane and our users do not understand what it means and whether they have to react.

So, here is my question:

Is it possible to prevent the editor from sending the autocorrection notification?

Thanks and regards
Christoph