[opencms-dev] Successful login but not able to access workplace on 8.5.1

Joseph ABΣNA abena09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 21:03:31 CEST 2014

Hello Manfred,

thank you fro your answer, we use to use some rewritte url on apache
virtual host file to remove opencm/opencms.

The website is working fine on front end content, url... everything is
ok. But cannit login.

Where do it need to change this cookies issues ? somewhee on opencms ?

We have the same issue with all web browsers.