[opencms-dev] Successful login but not able to access workplace on 8.5.1

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed Jul 2 21:37:49 CEST 2014

Hello Joseph,

Am 02.07.2014 21:03, schrieb Joseph AB?NA:
> Hello Manfred,
>
> thank you fro your answer, we use to use some rewritte url on apache
> virtual host file to remove opencm/opencms.
>
> The website is working fine on front end content, url... everything is
> ok. But cannit login.
>
> Where do it need to change this cookies issues ? somewhee on opencms ?

The setting is in the context.xml of the Tomcat server.

I had to change the line

/<Context>/ to /<Context sessionCookiePath="/">/

when I had similar problems as you described.
My first answer was sent via Smartphone so it was only short and I
forgot to add the information where to change the setting.

Regards,
Manfred