[opencms-dev] TFSLA Workflow integration with OpenCms 9.0.1. I

Sharad jain sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:46:38 CEST 2014

I am working on TFSLA Workflow integration with OpenCms 9.0.1. I have done

all the required configurations of TFSLA but when you try to create

Container page(HTML page) and make some changes in it I am unable to see

Accept option for developer. But when I try to create text file or other

elements accept option is getting displayed. As per my project requirement

Accept option should be displayed in right click menu for container pages

as ultimately I will be creating HTML pages and apply template to it.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Sharad Jain