[opencms-dev] Customize Inline Editor

Sharad Jain sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 07:59:44 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I want to customize Inline Editor Toolbar. I need to add one button there,
on click of which, the same page will get open in a new window. Could you
someone please help in doing this. I have gone through the implementation of
the inline editor page. As per my understanding, inline editor toolbar gets
created on the fly by editor.jsp present in tinymce folder. It reads one of
the property file where all the available options are defined.

I think, I would need to add one more entry in the property file but I am
not sure if I need to modify java code as well.

Please reply to this thread as its quite urgent.

Thanks in advance.
Sharad Jain