[opencms-dev] Customize Inline Editor

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Aug 4 10:12:18 CEST 2014

Hi Sahrad,
you can add a customized toolbar for the HTMLWidget in opencms-vfs.xml. I guess it is used in both the inline editor and the XML Content editor.
A possible config could look like this:

<widget class="org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidget" alias="HtmlWidget"
				configuration="css:/system/modules/com.website.internet.template/resources/css/my.css,
				link,unlink,anchor,editorlink,replace,imagegallery,downloadgallery,linkgallery,table,source,
				cleanup,alignleft,aligncenter,alignright,formatselect,formatselect.options:p;h1;h2;h3;h4,hr,style,media,
				hidebuttons:italic;underline;strikethrough;print;justify" />

AFAIK there is button "fullscreen" already. Maybe that suits your needs. Check org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidgetOption for more configuration options.

HTH

Best regards

Kai Schliemann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)
Senior IT-Berater Softwareentwicklung

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Zentrale      +49 7151-94421-10
Durchwahl  +49 7151-94421-20
Fax             +49 7151-94421-39
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group

 comundus bei Facebook