[opencms-dev] Customize Inline Editor

Sharad Jain sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:57:36 CEST 2014

Schliemann, Kai <K.Schliemann <at> comundus.com> writes:

> Hi Shrad,

> you can add a customized toolbar for the HTMLWidget in opencms-vfs.xml. I
guess it is used in both the inline

> editor and the XML Content editor.

> A possible config could look like this:

> <widget class="org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidget" alias="HtmlWidget"

	configuration="css:/system/modules/com.website.internet.template/res
ources/css/my.css,

	link,unlink,anchor,editorlink,replace,imagegallery,downloadgallery,l
inkgallery,table,source,

	cleanup,alignleft,aligncenter,alignright,formatselect,formatselect.o
ptions:p;h1;h2;h3;h4,hr,style,media,

	hidebuttons:italic;underline;strikethrough;print;justify" />

> AFAIK there is button "fullscreen" already. Maybe that suits your needs.
Check

> org.opencms.widgets.CmsHtmlWidgetOption for more configuration options.

> HTH

> Best regards

> Kai Schliemann

> Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)

> Senior IT-Berater Softwareentwicklung

> comundus GmbH

> Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen

> Zentrale      +49 7151-94421-10

> Durchwahl  +49 7151-94421-20

> Fax             +49 7151-94421-39

> E-Mail k.schliemann <at> comundus.com

> Internet www.comundus.com

> Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier

> Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

> comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group

>  comundus bei Facebook

<at> opencms.org] Im Auftrag von

> Sharad Jain

> Gesendet: Samstag, 2. August 2014 08:00

> An: opencms-dev <at> opencms.org

> Betreff: [opencms-dev] Customize Inline Editor

> Hi All,

> I want to customize Inline Editor Toolbar. I need to add one button
there, on click of which, the same page

> will get open in a new window. Could you someone please help in doing
this. I have gone through the

> implementation of the inline editor page. As per my understanding, inline
editor toolbar gets created on

> the fly by editor.jsp present in tinymce folder. It reads one of the
property file where all the available

> options are defined.

> I think, I would need to add one more entry in the property file but I am
not sure if I need to modify java code as well.

> Please reply to this thread as its quite urgent.

> Thanks in advance.

> Sharad Jain

Hi Schliemann,

I tried hard but couldn't find any clue how to do it. Let me explain my
problem statement again.:

When we try edit any content using inline editing option, there is a tool
bar gets displayed. I want to customize that toolbar and want to add one
more button there. I want to open the current page on click of that button.

I still don't know how that inline content editor toolbar gets generated.

Could you please help me in doing this ??

Thanks & Regards,

Sharad Jain