[opencms-dev] folders/files starting with dot in 9.0.1 ?

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Aug 21 16:18:02 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,
have a look at the documentation PDF shipped with OpenCms. It is a great document which explains a lot about the new page structure since OpenCms 8 and gives an overview of usable cms:xx tags for developers (and much more).
If you prefer to read it in German, I may suggest the translation of the documentation shipped with OpenCms 8.5.1: http://www.comundus.com/export/sites/default/downloads/opencms/OpenCms_8_5_1_Handbuch_v1_2_DEUTSCH.pdf

HTH
Best regards
Kai