[opencms-dev] About module pwiki for opencms

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Fri Aug 29 22:17:17 CEST 2014

Hi Arash,

Thank you for response.

Currently my client use Google Analitics, and asked me a proof of concept
for the migration to be performed PWiki, I checked the PWiki is an
interesting framework in PHP for analysis and reporting navigation, visits
and access, and also found that there are about 26 modules for CMS (
http://piwik.org/integrate/), I wonder if there is any project module
integration with OpenCms Pwiki, remembering that pwiki is PHP (don't Java).

I remember that Sebastian was working on a module able to make the OpenCms
integrates with PHP (https://bitbucket.org/shimberger/opencms-scripting)...

I am wondering what is the best strategy, best way to perform this
integration...My client wants to know the effort in complexity, from the
architectural point of view, the principle shall only be counted visits.

Kind Regards,

Deiverson