[opencms-dev] About module pwiki for opencms

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Fri Aug 29 22:29:15 CEST 2014

Hi Deiverson,

As I understand, Pwiki will run under Apache (perhaps on the same OpenCms
server) and analyse the visits, right?
And your customer would like to have access to this statistics through the
OpenCms Workplace? And not through the Pwiki interface?
Where is the problem? ;-)

OpenCms Cluster Image Is Now On Docker Hub
<https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/cloudssky/opencms-stack-cluster/>