[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9 - solr 4.3 - multiple OpenCms instances on Tomcat7

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Fri Sep 12 18:34:54 CEST 2014

Hi all

We have a platform Windows & Tomcat7, on which we install multiple OpenCms instances, one for each project.
Since OpenCms 9 and embedded solr 4.3 in it, we have a big problem with solr. The first OpenCms instance starts well with solr, but then, the others fail on solr start.
How can we configure Tomcat / Apache / OpenCms / Solr to make each OpenCms instance work with his own embedded solr? Is there a port to configure somewhere?

Thanks for your help

Sandrine