[opencms-dev] Sources in github

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:14:10 CEST 2014

Hi all, hi Alkacon,

I'm trying to set a CI system for OpenCms, but patching the current sources
to get the artifacts compiled and installed is proving too time-consuming.
The sources in the opencms-core repository in GitHub are OK, but the
alkacon-oamp sources are terribly broken.

I don't mind filing more patches (See pull-request #30, #32, #34, #35 and
#36 in GitHub), but I'd first like to know if it is sensible for me to work
on these sources. I'm filing only workarounds, and the official solutions
should be more robust. Alkacon have surely a better version? I don't see
yet the light at the end of the tunnel: with every fixed error come a new
handful of errors...

Does Alkacon plan to commit into alkacon-oamp any time soon?

Regards

Alberto Gallardo