[opencms-dev] cannot edit jsp source code - fck editor loops

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Oct 7 15:25:29 CEST 2014

I have a problem with editing source code of a .JSP file in
modules/org.company.frontend/elements/some.jsp

When I click on Edit Source Code, the fck-editor loops end never ends.
The horizontal (!) scroll bar is decreasing
permanently. Using the vertical scroll bar to scroll to the end doesn't
work because the editor always jumps back to the beginning.

When I switch (in the default settings) to the simple page editor, I can
edit the JSP.

Strange.