[opencms-dev] OpenCMS secure login to workplace with https and proxypass

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Sun Oct 26 07:49:29 CET 2014

I am following below document to secure workplace :
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Enforcing_SSL_Encryption_for_the_Opencms_workplace

I can access workplace with https, but after login, because of ProxyPass
directive in Apache config
/opencms/opencms/ is removed and getting 404 error:
HTTP Status 404 - /system/login/index.html

I tried excluding /system/login/ from proxypass but still
/opencms/opencms/ is being removed from URL
and getting 404 errror.

<VirtualHost ip:80>

ProxyPass            /system/login/    !

</VirtualHost>

Appreciate of any tip that might help fixing the problem.

Thanks for help.