[opencms-dev] OpenCMS secure login to workplace with https and proxypass

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sun Oct 26 08:38:01 CET 2014

Hi Babak,

 here is a short guide for OpenCms 8.x and 9.x on Ubuntu (and should work
for any other linux distro) with mod_jk, mod_rewrite and ajp and it works
with tomcat 7 and apache 2.2:

http://ow.ly/DlmBv

By the way if you love docker, that opencms-stack-aio docker image is here:
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/cloudssky/opencms-stack-aio/

HTH,
Arash