[opencms-dev] wysiwyg editor has not a button

Paoletti Corrado c.paoletti at fineco.it
Fri Nov 7 10:51:42 CET 2014

Hi all,
I'm a newbie of OpenCms so I'm sorry for my dummy questions. I hope to improve my knowledge of OpenCms in order to spread this tool in our company! ;-)

In a production environment we use OpenCms 7.0.5. Into wysiwyg editor we see the buttons you see in wysiwyg-7.0.5.png attachment.

In a development environment we use OpenCms 8.0.1. Into wysiwyg editor we see the buttons you see in wysiwyg-8.0.1.png attachment.

The only difference is the image button that is present in 7.0.5 version but not in 8.0.1. Why it happens?

We use Internet Explorer 8.0. With FireFox 31.2.0, 7.0.5 version and 8.0.1 version appear completely different: the former is richer.

Many thanks,

Corrado