[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.0 documentation

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:23:05 CET 2014

Dear list,

as per Alkacon's request, I'm rising the question about what are the plans
to allow the community to contribute with current documentation.

I learnt in the OpenCms Days 2014 that the opencms-wiki is not officially
supported. It was a great option though for quickly documenting opencms
without administrative or formal burdens. It'd be great if Alkacon were to
provide an alternative to it.

By the way, kudos to the improvement of the old documentation chaos. The
new documentation concept, revamped content and structure looks very
promising.

Regards,

Alberto Gallardo