[opencms-dev] How to create a Folder and Menu only visible to specific logged in user

Babak babak at wjug.ca
Mon Nov 10 16:40:16 CET 2014

Hi Kai,

Thanks for the reply.

I just want the front end be hidden to everyone even admin, and only
visible to logged in user.

The backend and workplace explorer visibility to admin is understandable
but consider that I have 10 users and each user needs to have their own
menu
and content then when admin logs in, sees hundreds of menu items.

Or maybe I am going to the wrong path.

What is the simplest way of organizing content in OpenCMS and have user's
created content only visible to himself ?

I am creating folders, removing all inherited permissions and then
adding permission to each user.

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Babak