[opencms-dev] How to create a Folder and Menu only visible to specific logged in user

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Nov 10 10:45:34 CET 2014

Hi Babak,
it is not possible to remove permissions for Admins.
If you want to change that, you need to change some core classes. Can't tell you right now which one.
But I would recommend, not to do that.
The problem is, that even when you could remove the frontend permissions for admins, they could login to the backend and see everything anyway.

HTH
Best regards
Kai