[opencms-dev] Create a txt file with fixed header/footer

Paoletti Corrado c.paoletti at fineco.it
Fri Nov 14 12:06:07 CET 2014

Hi all,
I would like to create a template with which to allow editors to create a simple text file (.txt). Each file will have a header and footer and variabile body.

I have created the following simple code (JSP):

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

***HEADER***
<cms:include element="body" />
***FOOTER***

When I create a "Page with free text" the editor inserts <p></p> tags around text I'm writing but... I do not want html tags! The best would be have an editor very simple as if I choose to create a "text file".

How can I do it?

I use OpenCms 8.0.1.

Thanks

Corrado